Commencement of Summer holidays (Students)
School re opens after the Summer Break (Students)
Commencement of Winter Break (Students)
School reopens after Winter Break (Students)
Holidays for private schools for the academic year 2019 - 2020
• No student should approach the entry door of the bus unless it comes to a complete halt. They should enter the bus in an orderly manner and take their seats immediately.
• The bus drivers are authorised to stop the buses at the DESIGNATED STOPS ONLY. Unless otherwise directed by the bus teacher.
• A list of DESIGNATED STOPS has been formulated keeping in view the convenience and safety of the students and you are required to adhere to the same.
• Parents are not allowed to enter or travel in the bus at any time.
• If the parents have any concern regarding the transport facility they are requested to ask for a complaint form from the driver or fill up the complaint form on the CLP. The concern will be addressed by the school at the earliest.
• Students should not move around in the bus while it is in motion.
• Trash or objects of any kind should not be discarded inside or thrown out of the bus.
• Students will be held responsible for any damage caused to the bus by negligence or vandalism.
• The driver’s attention should not be distracted for any reason.
• The bus teachers and bus monitors are responsible for maintaining discipline in the buses. Any serious offence will be reported to the HM.
• Children will not be allowed to board other buses at any given moment of time.
• Students must reach the bus stop at least five minutes before the arrival time .Buses will not wait for latecomers.
: Sunday 7th July 2019
: Sunday 1st September 2019
: Sunday 15th December 2019
: Sunday 5th January 2020
Industrial Area 16, Muwaileh Commercial
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Phone +971 - 6 - 5345352
Fax +971 - 6 - 5345858
CONNECT WITH US
© 2018 Delhi Private School Sharjah. All Rights Reserved.
LIST OF HOLIDAYS