• No student should approach the entry door of the bus unless it comes to a complete halt. They should enter the bus in an orderly manner and take their seats immediately.
• The bus drivers are authorised to stop the buses at the DESIGNATED STOPS ONLY. Unless otherwise directed by the bus teacher.
• A list of DESIGNATED STOPS has been formulated keeping in view the convenience and safety of the students and you are required to adhere to the same.
• Parents are not allowed to enter or travel in the bus at any time.
• If the parents have any concern regarding the transport facility they are requested to ask for a complaint form from the driver or fill up the complaint form on the CLP. The concern will be addressed by the school at the earliest.
• Students should not move around in the bus while it is in motion.
• Trash or objects of any kind should not be discarded inside or thrown out of the bus.
• Students will be held responsible for any damage caused to the bus by negligence or vandalism.
• The driver’s attention should not be distracted for any reason.
• The bus teachers and bus monitors are responsible for maintaining discipline in the buses. Any serious offence will be reported to the HM.
• Children will not be allowed to board other buses at any given moment of time.
• Students must reach the bus stop at least five minutes before the arrival time .Buses will not wait for latecomers.
WEIGHTAGE GRADE VI TO VIII
(APRIL TO SEPTEMBER)
PERIODIC TEST 1
HALF YEARLY EXAM
PERIODIC TEST 2
(OCTOBER TO FEBRUARY)
PT 1 - 10% Internal Assessment - 10 % Half Yearly Exam - 80%
PT 2 - 10% Internal Assessment - 10 % Yearly Exam - 80%
(Internal Assessment includes Revision Assessments, Notebook Submission, Assignment, Practical & Project etc.)
Periodic Test 1
Periodic Test 2
Industrial Area 16, Muwaileh Commercial
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Phone +971 - 6 - 5345352
Fax +971 - 6 - 5345858
CONNECT WITH US
© 2018 Delhi Private School Sharjah. All Rights Reserved.
EXAM POLICY MIDDLE SCHOOL GRADE (6 - 8)