PMP is an initiative by the school to provide mentoring, to support and encourage students to manage their own learning in order that they may maximise their potential, develop their skills and improve their performance. One effective way of doing this is for teachers to work with students one-to-one or in small groups in a tutoring, counselling or mentoring role. This is the primary objective of PMP and it focuses on the Grade 6 students so they can adjust well to their new environment and their new responsibilities. The mentor will act as a role model a friend guide and confidant constantly encouraging the child especially around academic goals and personal development.
• Knowing each student in a better way.
• Helping the students to be comfortable in the new environment.
• Giving personal attention to student’s problem and guiding them to solve them.
• Help the students to identify their strength/weakness and work towards them.
• Improve the academic performance of students.
• Reduce serious school infractions such as disciplinary, fighting, referrals.
• Overall development of the child.
And thus making schooling a wonderful and enjoyable experience for students.
PMP Aims at:
Industrial Area 16, Muwaileh Commercial
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Phone +971 - 6 - 5345352
Fax +971 - 6 - 5345858
CONNECT WITH US
© 2018 Delhi Private School Sharjah. All Rights Reserved.
THE PERSONAL MENTORING PROGRAM