DPS Sharjah was established in the year 2000 with a modest strength of 146 students. Over the past 2 decades the school has evolved into a premier institution providing a unique system of creative education with a progressive approach and commitment to excellence.
Today the school is one of the most sought after CBSE schools in the UAE providing quality education to students of KGI to Grade XII. In the last 20 years DPS Sharjah has not only crossed milestones in academics, sports and other extra-curricular activities but set benchmarks along the way.
The Khalifa Award for excellence in education awarded to the school by the Ministry of Education, UAE is a true testament to this. Delhi Private School Sharjah also holds the distinctive record of maximum students winning the Sheikh Hamdan Award and Sharjah Award every year.
Over the years our students have achieved successful placements in several Ivy League Universities and world-renowned institutions of Higher Education.
Set on a sprawling 12-acre campus, the school speaks of a rich history of growth till date with an accomplished student body of more than 5700 students, unmatched faculty of 400 + staff, an ideal teacher-student ratio and a vast array of courses, which provide countless opportunities for student growth and advancement resulting in producing a vast community of highly accomplished alumni over the years.
• No student should approach the entry door of the bus unless it comes to a complete halt. They should enter the bus in an orderly manner and take their seats immediately.
• The bus drivers are authorised to stop the buses at the DESIGNATED STOPS ONLY. Unless otherwise directed by the bus teacher.
• A list of DESIGNATED STOPS has been formulated keeping in view the convenience and safety of the students and you are required to adhere to the same.
• Parents are not allowed to enter or travel in the bus at any time.
• If the parents have any concern regarding the transport facility they are requested to ask for a complaint form from the driver or fill up the complaint form on the CLP. The concern will be addressed by the school at the earliest.
• Students should not move around in the bus while it is in motion.
• Trash or objects of any kind should not be discarded inside or thrown out of the bus.
• Students will be held responsible for any damage caused to the bus by negligence or vandalism.
• The driver’s attention should not be distracted for any reason.
• The bus teachers and bus monitors are responsible for maintaining discipline in the buses. Any serious offence will be reported to the HM.
• Children will not be allowed to board other buses at any given moment of time.
• Students must reach the bus stop at least five minutes before the arrival time .Buses will not wait for latecomers.
Industrial Area 16, Muwaileh Commercial
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Phone +971 - 6 - 5345352
Fax +971 - 6 - 5345858
CONNECT WITH US
© 2018 Delhi Private School Sharjah. All Rights Reserved.
With the timely updating of our state-of-the-art facilities ranging from exclusive libraries, techno-savvy labs, STEM education centers, to a well-connected communication system and a high-end comprehensive learning portal, DPS Sharjah is an invigorating place, with a conducive learning environment.
Our students have topped the region in CBSE board exams and international benchmark exams year after year.
The school campus boasts of cricket and football fields, basketball courts, an athletic track, swimming pool and a multipurpose gym, as sports and fitness facilities for our students. Equal importance is paid to Fine Arts and cultural activities for the overall development of their students. Over the years students have bagged the best awards in the land and internationally by exhibiting their exceptional talents.
With the advent of online learning in 2020 the school has moved seamlessly to hybrid mode where lessons are delivered simultaneously to students remotely and on site. The school has always encouraged free and competitive thought, enabling the students to explore boldly and pursue their dreams.
And the journey towards excellence continues…