DPS Sharjah was established in the year 2000 with a modest strength of 146 students.
Over the past 17 years, DPS Sharjah has evolved into a premier institution providing a unique system of creative education with a progressive approach and commitment to excellence. Based on the CBSE curriculum, with an affiliation to CBSE, New Delhi, today DPS Sharjah is deemed as an extraordinary community in the region, to initiate primary schooling and complete Higher Secondary level, from KG I to Grade XII. It has not only crossed milestones in academics, sports and other extra- curricular activities but set benchmarks along the way.
Set on a sprawling 12 acre campus, the school speaks of a rich history of growth till date, an accomplished student body of more than 5700 students, unmatched faculty of 400 + staff, promising faculty-student ratio and a vast array of courses, which provides countless opportunities for student growth and advancement.
Well equipped with state of art facilities ranging from exclusive libraries, techno-savvy language labs, STEM education centres, to a well-connected communication system and a high-end comprehensive learning portal, DPS Sharjah is an invigorating place, with a conducive learning environment.
Being strong advocates of the 'activity-oriented' curriculum, the school has always encouraged free and competitive thought, enabling the students to explore boldly and pursue their dreams. The school has also placed equal importance to Arts, Cultural and Sports activities for the overall development of their students.
• No student should approach the entry door of the bus unless it comes to a complete halt. They should enter the bus in an orderly manner and take their seats immediately.
• The bus drivers are authorised to stop the buses at the DESIGNATED STOPS ONLY. Unless otherwise directed by the bus teacher.
• A list of DESIGNATED STOPS has been formulated keeping in view the convenience and safety of the students and you are required to adhere to the same.
• Parents are not allowed to enter or travel in the bus at any time.
• If the parents have any concern regarding the transport facility they are requested to ask for a complaint form from the driver or fill up the complaint form on the CLP. The concern will be addressed by the school at the earliest.
• Students should not move around in the bus while it is in motion.
• Trash or objects of any kind should not be discarded inside or thrown out of the bus.
• Students will be held responsible for any damage caused to the bus by negligence or vandalism.
• The driver’s attention should not be distracted for any reason.
• The bus teachers and bus monitors are responsible for maintaining discipline in the buses. Any serious offence will be reported to the HM.
• Children will not be allowed to board other buses at any given moment of time.
• Students must reach the bus stop at least five minutes before the arrival time .Buses will not wait for latecomers.
Industrial Area 16, Muwaileh Commercial
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Phone +971 - 6 - 5345352
Fax +971 - 6 - 5345858
CONNECT WITH US
© 2018 Delhi Private School Sharjah. All Rights Reserved.
The proactive counseling center of DPS Sharjah has achieved successful placements of students to several Ivy League Universities and world renowned institutions of Higher Education.
Delhi Private School Sharjah also holds the distinctive record of having won the highest number of Sheikh Hamdan Awards.
DPS Sharjah is a place where the Mind is Without Fear!!!