KG I & KG II
• Monthly e-report cards reflect the child’s progress in each topic taught and work habits.
• The term end e- report card reflects the benchmarks achieved by the child in each skill in a subject. It also shows the child’s progress in co-curricular activities.
Grade I & II
• Formal testing is done in the form of common 50 mark test papers set for the entire grade. Children are tested in one subject every week.
• The monthly e-report card reflects benchmarks achieved by the child in each topic taught in a subject and work habits.
• Term end e-report card gives the grades and GP (grade point) achieved by the child in each subject. It also reflects the child’s progress in co-curricular activities.
• Child’s day to day performance is monitored and assessed informally.
• The monthly e-report card gives a detailed assessment of the child’s progress in each subject and work habits.
• The term end e- report card reflects the benchmarks achieved by the child in each skill in a subject. It also shows the child’s progress in co- curricular activities.
SR. NO MARKS RANGE GRADE GRADEPOINT
REQUIRED GPA FOR PASSING A SUBJECT
English, Math, Science, Second Language - Minimum Grade D
Moral Science, Computers - Minimum Grade D
Arabic & Islamic - Minimum Grade C1
Social Studies - Minimum Grade C2
ANNUAL ACADEMIC SCORE: (for Grades 3 4 5)
Subject GPA will be calculated on the basis of the best two out of three performances in weekly tests.
Industrial Area 16, Muwaileh Commercial
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Phone +971 - 6 - 5345352
Fax +971 - 6 - 5345858
CONNECT WITH US
© 2018 Delhi Private School Sharjah. All Rights Reserved.
EVALUATION AND ASSESSMENT
Grade III, IV & V