• No student should approach the entry door of the bus unless it comes to a complete halt. They should enter the bus in an orderly manner and take their seats immediately.
• The bus drivers are authorised to stop the buses at the DESIGNATED STOPS ONLY. Unless otherwise directed by the bus teacher.
• A list of DESIGNATED STOPS has been formulated keeping in view the convenience and safety of the students and you are required to adhere to the same.
• Parents are not allowed to enter or travel in the bus at any time.
• If the parents have any concern regarding the transport facility they are requested to ask for a complaint form from the driver or fill up the complaint form on the CLP. The concern will be addressed by the school at the earliest.
• Students should not move around in the bus while it is in motion.
• Trash or objects of any kind should not be discarded inside or thrown out of the bus.
• Students will be held responsible for any damage caused to the bus by negligence or vandalism.
• The driver’s attention should not be distracted for any reason.
• The bus teachers and bus monitors are responsible for maintaining discipline in the buses. Any serious offence will be reported to the HM.
• Children will not be allowed to board other buses at any given moment of time.
• Students must reach the bus stop at least five minutes before the arrival time .Buses will not wait for latecomers.
In addition to our exciting and stimulating curriculum, we also provide other opportunities to enhance the children’s learning wherever possible. Throughout the year, we organise various programmes that will not only enhance students achievement but also develop their co-scholastic and Co curricular skills
Industrial Area 16, Muwaileh Commercial
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Phone +971 - 6 - 5345352
Fax +971 - 6 - 5345858
CONNECT WITH US
© 2018 Delhi Private School Sharjah. All Rights Reserved.
• ECL - Effective Classroom Learning
• PMP -
Personal Mentoring Program
• PTP- Personal Tutoring Program
• Bridge Classes
• Foundation Week
• Integrated Holistic Education
• Electives for Skill Development
• General Education and Work Experience
• Exquisite Minds Program
• Reading Program
• Literary Events
• Activities and Competitions
ECL - EFFECTIVE CLASSROOM LEARNING
A series of resource materials are uploaded for students which helps them to organize their learning so as to maximize their learning outcomes.
PMP - PERSONAL MENTORING PROGRAM
The PMP session ensures that all new students enjoy a smooth transition into the new environment through orientations, physical and virtual school tour, buddy allocation (for new students) and counselling sessions
PTP- PERSONAL TUTORING PROGRAM
Students are provided extra support in academics and are monitored by their mentors on a day-to-day basis
Special Classes held to give students a head-start in academics as they embark on milestone years in their academic career.
The first week of the new academic year when we bridge the gap in concepts.
INTEGRATED HOLISTIC EDUCATION
The holistic education plan of the school which address the emotional, social, ethical, and academic needs of students, in an integrated learning format, is the DPS Sharjah philosophy of educating the whole person, beyond core academics
ELECTIVES FOR SKILL DEVELOPMENT
The school offers more than 12 electives for students to choose from - as a part of the ACE programme, which will help them either pursue their hobbies our hone their talent.
GENERAL EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
Students are given opportunities for participation in social and economic activities inside and outside the classroom, which would enable them to understand scientific principles and procedures involved in different types of work
EXQUISITE MINDS PROGRAM
Ensures that our most able learners are provided the challenge, encouragement and assistance they need to think and work beyond the scope of the curriculum
A robust and exciting Reading Program which serves to encourage reading and life-long learning.
Sports is a major part of the school curriculum as students stay emotionally and physically healthy. Students have the opportunity to participate in school sports to increase confidence, mental alertness, and self-esteem. Sports is important in DPSSharjah because it helps to teach various skills to students like leadership, patience, patience, team efforts, and social skills.
Students have plenty of opportunity to participate in various literary events. They are encouraged to write originally and publish their work in the school magazine or in the local newspapers.
ACTIVITIES AND COMPETITIONS
students can participate in various activities and competitions - intraclass interclass, interhouse, inter school, local, national and international competitions. Information about the competition will be put up on the website
A community service program subsumed under ACE program for students by implementing the motto "Service before Self". This creates a sensitive world community