Offering a world class education founded on an elaborated National Curriculum of India accredited by CBSE.
CBSE Affiliation Number: 6630042 valid till March 2020
In addition to the development of specific skills and competencies, the curriculum emphasises enquiry , creativity , analytical evaluation and other skills aligned to the meet the needs of UAE National Agenda and prepare 21st Century learners for the challenges of the future.
Text Books at DPS Sharjah
Text books prescribed at DPS Sharjah DPS Sharjah strictly follows the NCERT textbooks prescribed by CBSE for Grades 9-12. However, for Grades 1-8 the school takes the liberty of following text books recommended by CBSE in order to provide extra support and variety in their comprehension, information recall, analytical and problem solving abilities, thus enhancing their learning skills.
• No student should approach the entry door of the bus unless it comes to a complete halt. They should enter the bus in an orderly manner and take their seats immediately.
• The bus drivers are authorised to stop the buses at the DESIGNATED STOPS ONLY. Unless otherwise directed by the bus teacher.
• A list of DESIGNATED STOPS has been formulated keeping in view the convenience and safety of the students and you are required to adhere to the same.
• Parents are not allowed to enter or travel in the bus at any time.
• If the parents have any concern regarding the transport facility they are requested to ask for a complaint form from the driver or fill up the complaint form on the CLP. The concern will be addressed by the school at the earliest.
• Students should not move around in the bus while it is in motion.
• Trash or objects of any kind should not be discarded inside or thrown out of the bus.
• Students will be held responsible for any damage caused to the bus by negligence or vandalism.
• The driver’s attention should not be distracted for any reason.
• The bus teachers and bus monitors are responsible for maintaining discipline in the buses. Any serious offence will be reported to the HM.
• Children will not be allowed to board other buses at any given moment of time.
• Students must reach the bus stop at least five minutes before the arrival time .Buses will not wait for latecomers.
Industrial Area 16, Muwaileh Commercial
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Phone +971 - 6 - 5345352
Fax +971 - 6 - 5345858
CONNECT WITH US
© 2018 Delhi Private School Sharjah. All Rights Reserved.