Note: Transportation is being provided by Najmat Al Najah Buses Transport. Kindly contact +971-6-5772454 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org for any query or complaints about Transport.
Industrial Area 16, Muwaileh Commercial
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Phone +971 - 6 - 5345352
Fax +971 - 6 - 5345858
CONNECT WITH US
© 2018 Delhi Private School Sharjah. All Rights Reserved.
• Students should carry necessary material requires for examination ie. pen,
pencil sharpener etc. Borrowing or lending will not be allowed as it causes
• Strict action will be taken against the students caught cheating during the
• Students must carry their admit card on all exams days.
• Admit card will be issued only
upon clearing Fees and Library
• A student needs to take permission regarding absence from the concerned school authorities on exam days.
• Leaves taken must be applied on CLP to Supervisor or HM.
• Students who have applied for sick leave should submit a medical certificate to the Supervisors at the earliest.
• A student is considered ABSENT in his/her exam if he/she does not attend the exam and do not provide a valid reason for his/ her absence .In such case the student will be given no marks in that examination.
• A student can be granted PL if his/ her absence is supported with the necessary documents. A medical certificate or any other appropriate documentation subjectedto the approval of HM.
• A student must write the SA-I, SA-II, PSA and all Ministry Exams. No exemption will be given for these exams.
• PL can be granted only on the discretion of the Principal or HM for weekly tests only.
• Students must reach school latest by 7:15 a.m.
• It is mandatory for the students to carry RFID card everyday. They must punch the card at the time of boarding and deboarding the school bus.
• The students availing own transport must punch their card at the security gate as they enter and exit the school.
• Every student should carry his/her Almanac everyday .
• Students must be punctual in reaching the auditorium whenever they have assembly.
• Movement of students from one classroom to another should be in a peaceful and orderly manner.
• The classroom decorum has to be maintained at all times, disrupting or damaging school property by writing and scribbling is strictly prohibited.
• In any case accidental damage must be reported to the respective supervisors immediately.
• Students are not allowed to carry mobile phones and any other electronic device to school on instructional days. Flouting this rule will have the device confiscated.
• Students are also not allowed to bring any reading material other than the prescribed books.
• Office bearers should wear their badges everyday.
• The students who avail private transport should leave only with their guardian latest by 2:00 p.m.
• The parents must deposit their ID proof to the reception in the beginning of the year which will be needed to collect their ward.
• No other person will be allowed to collect the child without a consent letter from the parents. They have to submit the same to the concerned authority.
• Parents can meet Headmaster/Headmistress/Supervisors only with prior appointment.
• Uniform is compulsory during school hours and for all school functions, including all instances where the students represent the school outside. It must be neat and clean everyday.
• House-wise PE uniform to be worn for PE according to the timetable.
• Streaking and colouring of hair is not permitted.
• Students are not allowed to wear any flashy jewellery.
SCHOOL BUS RULES
• Students must reach the bus stop at least five minutes before the arrival time. Buses will not wait for latecomers.
• No student should approach the entry door of the bus unless it comes to a complete halt. They should enter the bus in an orderly manner and take their seats immediately.
• The bus drivers are authorised to stop the buses at the DESIGNATED STOPS ONLY. Unless otherwise directed by the bus teacher.
• A list of DESIGNATED STOPS have been formulated keeping in view the convenience and safety of the students and you are required to adhere to the same.
• Parents are not allowed to enter or travel in the bus at any time.
• Students should not move around in the bus while it is in motion.
• Trash or objects of any kind should not be discarded inside or thrown out of the bus.
• Students will be held responsible for any damage caused to the bus by negligence or vandalism.
• The driver’s attention should not be distracted for any reason.
• The bus teachers and bus monitors are responsible for maintaining discipline in the buses. Any serious offence will be reported to the Headmistress/Head Master.
• Children will not be allowed to board other buses at any given moment of time.